TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Full terms and conditions will be given to lessee on hire of the castle
- Payment of the castle will be at the completion of setup of the castle and satisfaction of the lessee, NOT at the end of the hire (Cash Only)
- Cheques and bank deposits are accepted but must be payed and cleared prior to set up
- Identification must be provided by the lessees
- Insurance documents can be provided for viewing upon request
- To keep the castle in the same condition as received, standard wear is expected
- Not to alter or attach items to the castle without prior written approval
- The castle leased under this rental agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the rental. The lessee is responsible for the cost of any repair or replacement of items found to be outside the standard wear guidelines for its conditions of use.
- To keep the castle in his/hers custody and not to sub lease, rent, sell, remove from the delivered address.
- To be in charge of the units operation, and is fully responsible for its operation as well as its return in good order. Jumpin Time Castles employees are not responsible for injury occurring to any persons using the castle and are free from liability against any injury or claims, against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone, and for attorneys fees relating to costs involving the use and return of the castle, should legal action become necessary
- The rental agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee
CONDITION OF USE:
- Only persons of compatible ages & size shall play on the castle at any one time
- All riders MUST REMOVE SHOES before entering the castle
- No jewellery is to be worn
- NO FLIPS are allowed as to avoid injuries
- A responsible person above the age of 18 years of age is to supervise at ALL TIMES
- No food, lollies or drinks in the castle (additional cleaning fee of $100will apply if soiled by any of these items)
- Castle is not be moved from its place of installation
- Castles are designed for no more than 10 children at any one time, up to the age of 13
- No climbing on the side walls permitted
- No pets or animals are to be on the castle at anytime or allowed to jump against the exterior of the castle at any time. Any damage caused by dogs etc jumping against the exterior of the castles the cost of repair will be met by the Lessee.
Unfortunately we cannot control the weather and to ensure the safety of all our clients we will not inflate our castles in the following conditions:
- Winds that are expected to reach/exceed 25km/h
- Thunder storms where large amounts of rain and lighting are predicted & of course the wind factor thrown in as well
- In these situations the Lessee can cancel the a hire a head of time and we will work with them to accommodate another date at your request, there will be no fee for cancellation
If only a light shower is predicated on the day and the Lessee wishes to go ahead with the hire we will inflate the castle and the hire will be final. If a light shower does occur all jumpers are to exit the castle and wait for the shower to pass. Once the shower has passed the castle should dry within 10-15 minutes. If however the storm takes a turn for the worse we will return and pack up the castle to ensure safety to our clients and prevent damage to our property. In this instance a refund will not be offered.